Brooks Tipton, keyboard extraordinaire, printed up these little gems after we saw a guy in Albany with an old shirt that had this design. They’re printed on American Apparel Tri-Blend shirts, so they feel like an old shirt that’s been washed 100 times. Get them here, or just click the picture.
March 22, 2011
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 22nd, 2011 at 9:49 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
4.12.12 Starkville, MS - Rick's
4.13.12 Nashville, TN - 5 Spot
4.19.12 Oklahoma City, OK - ACM@UCO Performance Lab
4.20.12 Tulsa, OK - Fassler Hall
4.21.12 Little Rock, AR - Stickyz
- Get a load of @DSummersPhoto and buy a print today. He featured us and some good friends this month! Go to summersphotography.storenvy.com 9 months ago
- The very talented photographer, David Summers has chosen us as one of his bands of the month. Buy a print here summersphotography.storenvy.com 9 months ago
- @JohnnyPolygon limposexsuperstarve? 9 months ago
- @DSummersPhoto how did you do that Dave where everyone you @ retweeted your post? Very tricky! 10 months ago
- RT @DSummersPhoto: If you missed it earlier today. My bands for SEPT print store are @UnderoathBand @Defeater @pianosband @formerthieves ... 10 months ago
- The Cradle came out 2 years ago today. 10 months ago
- Heads up. The Cradle is $2.99 on @amazonmp3 right now. amazon.com/The-Cradle-Exp… 11 months ago
- Congratulations to the world, Tom Otis Kirkpatrick is here! 11 months ago